Join our inaugural 16 Days of ACTIVEism event at Victoria Park!
Show up and activate your ACTIVEism.
This year Djirra calls on you to ADVOCATE, AGITATE, INNOVATE, ACTIVATE and CREATE to end violence against Aboriginal women and children.
This free community event will feature wellbeing and cultural activities for all. Little ones welcome.
Join us for:
- Games with AFLW/ VFLW stars
- Wellbeing and fitness activities for all abilities
- Traditional games led by Clothing the Gaps
- T-shirt and showbag for the first 100 participants to register
- Free giveaways
- Big breakfast feed provided, veg and gluten free options available
Click here to register. Registration is FREE.
Please note that there will be photos and videos captured at this event. Talk to event staff on the day if you don’t want to be in photos or videos.
This event is supported by Respect Victoria.
Tue 5 Dec 2023 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM (UTC+11)
Lulie Street, ABBOTSFORD Victoria 3067