Djirra’s Koori Women’s Place is now offering free Pre-Employment Workshops to assist women all the way from resume writing to how to address Key Selection Criteria and getting ready for an interview.
Following the success of its Resume writing workshops, KWP has extended its service offering to comprehensive Pre-Employment workshops.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or are in the middle of an application, KWP can help you! So, if you’ve got a job in mind, do not hesitate to bring the advert and job description.
The workshops will cover:
– how to interpret a job advertisement
– how to address the Key Selection Criteria
– what employers are looking for in a cover letter and how to make your application stand out
– how to promote qualities employers look for and determine if the job is the right “fit” for you
– how to make a good first impression
– mock interviews to practice new skills
– understanding the interview process
– how to answer difficult questions
Click here to download the flyer.
Dates: 10 April, 01 May, 29 May, 19 June
Time : 10:00 am – 2:30 pm
Location: Koori Women’s Place , 292 Hoddle street, Abbotsford VIC