Djirra’s head office is located in Abbotsford and services areas in metropolitan Melbourne.
We are located at the Eastern Freeway end of Hoddle street, Abbotsford.
Train: Victoria Park station (City – Hurstbridge / Mernda lines) – 5 min walk (exit via ramp away from the city and head towards Hoddle street).
- On Hoddle Street (via City): 302, 304, 309, 350, 905, 906, 907, 908 (City – Box Hill, Bundoora, Doncaster, Donvale, Mitcham, The Pines and Warrandyte)
- On Hoddle Street (not via City): 246 (Elsternwick – Clifton Hill)
- On Johnston street: 200 and 207 (City – Bulleen and Doncaster)
There is no on site parking available nor on Hoddle street.
- 4 hour free street parking available on Lulie Street
- $6 all day car parking at Victoria Park Station off Lulie Street
The station and station car park are accessible to pedestrians from Lulie Street via the Station underpass and Truro Street.
For disabled parking, please contact reception prior to your visit to arrange parking.
Bicycle parking is available in the undercover area at the front of the building.